Below is a sneak peek of this content!
Krauss warehouse building on Iberville Street supported the store. Krauss warehouse building The Krauss Company used this seven-story building at 201 N. Front Street (Front and Iberville) as warehouse space in the 1930s to the 1960s. The store, located at 1201 Canal, was only in the block between Canal and Iberville at the time. The building was originally part of the Louisiana Sugar Exchange complex, until that business closed in the 1930s. The photo is undated, but the Frank Studios woody at the bottom right places it in the early 1950s. Molasses The Louisiana Sugar Exchange stood on Iberville and...
Become a Patron! Support Edward's projects via Patreon