Below is a sneak peek of this content!
The Maison Blanche Snack Shop was a wonderful bakery. Maison Blanche Snack Store on Iberville Franck Studios photo of the corner of Dauphine and Iberville Streets in the French Quarter in 1951. Maison Blanche opened a Bakery department in 1934. That concept extended into the "Snack Store" in 1945. The original snack store opened in the rear of the ground floor of 901 Canal Street. The company acquired the building at the corner in the mid-1940s. They renovated the interior and moved the Snack Store into it in 1946. The Snack Store closed in 1957 and the building was demolished....
Become a Patron! Support Edward's projects via Patreon